Acknowledgements

"Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far." - West African Proverb

Acknowledgements:

FCS Kali San Diego - Established September 25th, 2011

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Throwback Thursday – Level II Curriculum Video

ItsYoBoyFlex

PicsArt_1395349654577

Level II Review

Today I'm going to be reviewing my Level Two Curriculum Video. I'm still feeling pain in my ribs so I'm going to try my best to follow along until I can't bear with it.

Oh and for those who are interested, remember we train on Friday mornings between 9:30am-12pm over at Crown Point. Look for the kiddie playground just past the basketball court. We are usually at the table under the huge tree next to the bay and I usually wear one of my FCS Kali shirts to make it easier to spot us. Feel free to bring whoever you like.


View Larger Map

On Saturday we meet at the same time between 9:30am-12pm over at Windansea Beach in La Jolla. It usually goes past a little 12pm because it's also a family fun day so again bring whoever you want. We don't have a set place to meet there so you will have to look for us. Again I usually wear one of my FCS Kali shirts to make it easier to spot us.


View Larger Map
 
On Sunday our official FCS Kali West Coast San Diego club meets over at Heritage Park in Chula Vista between 8am-11-ish. You can find out more info at:
http://fcskaliwestcoast.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/FCS-Kali-West-Coast-Fan-Page/197734640294189


View Larger Map
 
Well that's it for today. I hope to see you guys this weekend. ItsYoBoyFlex and I'm out.


ItsYoBoyFlex

No comments:

Post a Comment