Acknowledgements

"Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far." - West African Proverb

Acknowledgements:

FCS Kali San Diego - Established September 25th, 2011

Monday, March 10, 2014

Case of the Mondays


 2014-03-10_16-21-24_302

Not me. Not today.

I felt pretty motivated today. After Osairis ate we got ready and headed out. As usual I let himself tire out first. Then I strapped him in his stroller, gave him his snacks, and got started.

The field was occupied today with a lacrosse team that was practicing so I had to find another place that I could practice without worrying too much about others. The basketball court was empty so we headed for center court and that ended up being my training circle. As long as you stay out of the circle you don't have to worry about getting whacked by my stick. lol.

2014-03-10_16-21-37_55

Today I went through all of Level I Curriculum and started to dive more into Level II Curriculum. I also did a little Carenza and Espada y Daga. Finished off with empty hands, and then Osairis started to get whiny. That's my cue to get going.

Another good practice. Be nice if I could have practiced a little more, but at least I got it in for today. Aight ItsYoBoyFlex and I'm out.

http://www.itsyoboyflex.com/2014/03/11/case-mondays/

No comments:

Post a Comment