Acknowledgements

"Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far." - West African Proverb

Acknowledgements:

FCS Kali San Diego - Established September 25th, 2011

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

You'll Poke Your Eye Out With That.

http://www.itsyoboyflex.com/2014/04/17/youll-poke-eye/

So today the Wifey and I went over Level 1 hand switches and disarms. She was tired from work so we didn't spend too much time on it. First we worked on the hand switching. We lightly went over them and a little bit of the application side too. Then we started working on disarms. I had to show her how to do Vine 1 and Vine 1 Corto. We did each one a few times until she got them down.

While working on Vine 2 Corto we started to get tied up so I wanted to quickly go over all of them so we went back to Vine 1. During the motions, instead of letting me complete the strip she let go and the stick flung right into her eye. The witch went DOWN SON! lol. No seriously, her head went slightly back and then she immediately covered her eye. It was like I saw it in slow motion. Now I saw it fly out of her hand, but I wasn't sure if it actually hit her so I asked, "Did that hit your eye?" There wasn't an answer so I went in for the comfort hug. I immediately apologized. Sorry babe. She was like "Why are you comforting me like the baby?" Hahaha. lol. I said we should put ice on it, but she said it would be too cold so I grabbed a frozen burrito.

IMG_0368

There was actually  more hilarious dialog there, but to make a long story short we ended practice there. lol. Well till tomorrow where we poke out her other eye, hahaha, ItsYoBoyFlex and I'm out.

http://www.itsyoboyflex.com/2014/04/17/youll-poke-eye/

No comments:

Post a Comment