Acknowledgements

"Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far." - West African Proverb

Acknowledgements:

FCS Kali San Diego - Established September 25th, 2011

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tuesday Morning Baby Is Snoring.

http://www.itsyoboyflex.com/2014/04/16/tuesday-morning-baby-snoring/

Today the Wifey and I got an early start so we didn't want to work with any weapons and wake up the kiddo. So today we worked on her Mano Mano Salute, and Mano Mano Template. We started out with the Salute. The only difference was just a change in the hand position in the last move so we didn't spend much time on it. We went over it a couple of times and then moved on.

Next we worked on Mano Mano Form. We went over it together to make sure she remembered everything and then I had her do it on her own. I had her do it a few times and we tried to pick out anything that needed cleaning up. Then we went into application of Mano Mano Template. Again we went over it a few times and we tried to pick out anything that needed cleaning up. We ended it there so she could et ready for work.

Later in the day I worked on my 1-36 of 64 Stick Form and Cincoteros. Not sure if I'm doing the Cincoteros right according to curriculum, but the main idea is to complete 5 strikes so I'm playing around with it. This is fun because its a lot like Carenza. I also worked on left hand striking and trying to do 1-36 Stick Form on left hand. I want my left to be as accurate and controlled as my right.

Well that's it for today. I still have a lot to learn and remember for my Level II so I'm going to keep at it until I get it. Anyway, I'm about to do some Plyo with the Wifey so happy training everyone. ItsYoBoyFlex and I'm out.

http://www.itsyoboyflex.com/2014/04/16/tuesday-morning-baby-snoring/

No comments:

Post a Comment