Acknowledgements

"Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far." - West African Proverb

Acknowledgements:

FCS Kali San Diego - Established September 25th, 2011

Friday, April 25, 2014

Funday Friday - By the Book

http://www.itsyoboyflex.com/2014/04/25/funday-friday-book/

2014-04-25_10-19-20_736

So today I trained by myself. The Wifey and kiddo was at home baking cookies so I had no distractions. I decided today that I would go by the book. Some of the things in Level II haven't been shown to me me yet so I tried to cover as much as I could.

I started out with my warm up as usual. The difference with today was instead of doing footwork with offences and defences I did body weight squats. Trying to change things up a little for the up coming weeks so I don't get bored doing the same old routine.

Then I pretty much went through all of Level I and II material from memory. I looked over the book to see if I missed anything. So I went from sticks, to knives, to empty hand. After doing this for about an hour I decided to end my training for the morning.

I need to ask to be shown more stuff from Level II at this Sunday's practice so that I have more to go over when I practice on my own. Well that's it for today folks. Tomorrows practice at the beach will be cancelled. I have to stay at home to watch the kiddo. Well happy training everyone. ItsYoBoyFlex and I'm out.

http://www.itsyoboyflex.com/2014/04/25/funday-friday-book/

No comments:

Post a Comment