Acknowledgements

"Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far." - West African Proverb

Acknowledgements:

FCS Kali San Diego - Established September 25th, 2011

Saturday, November 26, 2011

My Trainers and Live Blades, It's a Start....

So I find it a little ironic since I began training FCS Kali that I now play with knives, for the longest time personally sharp objects have always been a phobia for me.   I guess there's no better way to overcome a phobia than to jump right there in with it!.   So here's my rig I've begun to put together along with some live blades I've started collecting... oh boy... is this gonna get expensive...?  ;)

Pictured are training blades from Keen Edge Knives:  2 - Pukulan Trainers, 2 - P3+1 Tactical Training Knives, P6 - "the Shrike" 7inch trainer;  Cold Steel FGX Karambit (live - fiberglass reinforced plastic); Smith and Wesson Karambit folder (live); Ray Dionaldo's Karambit Trainer





Erwin G.

=======================

No comments:

Post a Comment