Acknowledgements

"Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far." - West African Proverb

Acknowledgements:

FCS Kali San Diego - Established September 25th, 2011

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

FCS Kali - 1st San Diego Seminar


The following pictures are from July 9-10, 2011.  The 1st FCS Kali Seminar out in San Diego, CA.  We were honored and thrilled to have Tuhon Ray Dionaldo and Marie Lanoy teach and demonstrate FCS techniques!   We hope to have them come out again soon to an even bigger gathering in the near future. 



 Thank You Tuhon Ray Dionaldo and Marie Lanoy for visiting San Diego last July!



 Learning sword technique.




  Playing with the sarong, this was one of my favorite parts of the seminar, I was blown away how effective a weapon the sarong could be.


 Having fun with the sarong at my partner's expense.  






-----------------------------------------------------

I hope to gather more pictures from those that attended this seminar, if I do I will post them.  

More pictures to be added as I get them.


-----------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment