Acknowledgements

"Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far." - West African Proverb

Acknowledgements:

FCS Kali San Diego - Established September 25th, 2011

Thursday, January 5, 2012

FCS Cali Family Post - Words from Jim Rosas

Brothers and Sisters of FCS,


So this blog site being for all of us, please feel free to send us something you want to share or find interesting to post.  We are Family here and the more all contribute, the more interesting and important our blog site becomes for us, so if you have something you want to post please send it to us for consideration at our e-mail address.  Below is a shout from our FCS Cali brother, Jim Rosas.  As you will see Martial Arts training does so much for us in many ways....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay so since starting up with FCS and training under Rich I've dropped about 35 lbs., lost
about 10% body fat, my blood pressure went from"normal high" to much lower and healthy, 
and my testing heart rate went from 75 to 55. All this because I took the initiative to change 
my eating habits and set goals with my workouts with his guidance. Thanks to Manong Rich 
Verdejo. Still a long way from my goals but getting there."


Jim Rosas






==================================================================



No comments:

Post a Comment