Acknowledgements

"Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far." - West African Proverb

Acknowledgements:

FCS Kali San Diego - Established September 25th, 2011

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Weekend Recap - 07/04/14-07/06/14

IMG_4984

Friday:

It was crazy on the 4th. When we got to Crown Point, the parking lot was already full and there was hardly any space available to practice except for the areas where the kiddo wouldn't have anything to do. So we decided to move practice to Windansea Beach. We got there about 30 minutes before everyone started to crowd the beach so we were able to get a good spot and setup. Rubbed on some sunscreen and got started.

I warmed up with my usual footwork with defenses. From there I practiced Sinawali. First with sticks, then with bolos. After that I went to my single stick drills from 1-36 stick form, 4 walls, 4 count, sumbrada, and air disarms. Then I went to single bolo. Played around with some Carenza using single stick, double sticks, double bolos, and single bolos......

Click on the link below to read the full story.
http://www.itsyoboyflex.com/2014/07/08/weekend-recap-070414-070614/

No comments:

Post a Comment