Acknowledgements

"Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far." - West African Proverb

Acknowledgements:

FCS Kali San Diego - Established September 25th, 2011

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Kadangyan's Madirigma - Music for the Filipino Warrior

Every once in awhile you come across something that is so right for what you are passionate about and it immediately becomes a part of you and you embrace it and know you will love it forever.   For me my Filipino Martial Arts came into my life like that last year, and this year as we approach our 1st Year Anniversary another cultural infusion has immersed me.  To compliment my Filipino Martial Arts buzz I have discovered an OPM band (Original Pilipino Music), the hypnotic sounds of Filipino Ethno Tribal music infused in a rock foundation that will inspire me further.  They've been around for awhile and maybe I am playing catch up, but to my readers I introduce,  Kadangyan Band.   Below is their latest album cover to give you a sense of this band and some links to Youtube of them performing Live.  I hope you like them, enjoy.















Their albums can be purchased at the following website, very reasonable, I downloaded both their albums for $10.00


Support OPM!

Maraming Salamat Po!



================================








No comments:

Post a Comment