Acknowledgements

"Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far." - West African Proverb

Acknowledgements:

FCS Kali San Diego - Established September 25th, 2011

Monday, June 9, 2014

Weekend Recap

ItsYoBoyFlex Weekend Recap

Friday:

We made our way to Crown Point and I got started. I was feeling tired that day. Not enough sleep from the night before and was starting to feel a little under the weather. I also started running again. I didn't want to be too sore for Saturday so I didn't run a few days. Anyway, I took it easy that day and went over mostly stick work.

Saturday:

Kajukenbo Unity Seminar 2014

Kajukenbo Unity Seminar

This was the first time for me to attend. Manong Rich, Jim, Edwin, Marlon, and I were there to represent FCS Kali, FCS Cali Crew, and of course FCS Kali West Coast San Diego. We got to learn, hear some great stories, and see some awesome presentations from some great masters of our time including Prof. Brad Namahoe, Guro Mario Gajo, GM Chris P. Siangco, 'Ôlohe Kolomona Solomon Kaihewalu, GM Eugene Sedeno, GM Ted Sotelo, and GGM Carlos Bunda to name a few. They even had Mercito "No Mercy" Gesta and his father, Anecito Gesta, come to do a presentation as well as have us do some drills. And did I mention that Manong Rich also did a presentation representing FCS Kali and Ed Parker's Kenpo? I'll try to briefly share what I experienced there because even this will be a lot to take in.

Click the link below to read the whole story:
ItsYoBoyFlex Weekend Recap

No comments:

Post a Comment